C# Application Developer
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
immediaC has an opening for a C# .Net Software Developer to be a part of our software design and development team. The position responsibilities include contributing to the design and building of immediaC’s cloud-based software solutions, mobile apps member registration and content management systems.
- You are a software developer and consider yourself a creative.
- You have experience in C#, MVC and ASP.Net Core.
- You have a computer science background.
- You love to build great software.
- You want to be part of a team that has fun and gets sh*t done.
- You are a problem solver and people like to talk to you.
- You have a ton of experience with REST, Git, and Scrum
- You get mobile and have been part of teams building apps for iOS and Android.
- You know there is just one way to build software - the right way.
- You get excited when people talk about unit testing.
- You want to be part of a growing team that is making a difference and doing interesting work.
Here is some of the stuff we need you to do:
- Design, code, and test products, projects and features working jointly with other team members to deliver fantastic solutions to immediaC clients.
- Develop business logic in Microsoft C# using MVC
- Develop SQL Stored Procedures/Functions using MS SQL Server
- Work with business analysts to create specifications and requirements
- Brainstorm technical solutions with peer developers, clients and business analysts
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other developers as required
- Develop and execute unit tests to validate code
- Assist in the development of documentation to support applications
- Get your ideas out in the daily scrum; provide estimates and status updates
- Keep up with technology and introduce new approaches/best practices to peers
- Promote teamwork in problem resolution.
- Foster an environment of open discussion, debate, and questioning while always maintaining professionalism and respect for others.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Post secondary training in Computer Science/ programing or equivalent.
- Experience in Application Development developing software using MS technology MCV, C# ASP.net and SQL Server, REST.
- Experience in methodologies and tools including Git, SCRUM, CIDC
- Highly autonomous, self-starter with experience in the full development lifecycle
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiar with common design patterns, adept at studying other people's code
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical issues and problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of .Net platform; knowledge of .Net 3.5 / 4.0 and .Net Core
- Conversant with patterns and practices of object-oriented development
- May be required to work outside regular hours on an exceptional basis to meet deadlines or to support system implementations
immediaC is a Halifax based software development firm that builds web and mobile apps and intelligent websites that incorporate CRM, registration, credentialing and membership management software. Over the last 20 years the company has built more than 3,800 websites, web applications, and mobile apps for industry, government and nonprofits throughout Canada.
We are collaborative and passionate about our work and we are growing.
immediaC has a competitive compensation package including personal days, extended medical and dental benefits.
Apply to email@example.com