Apply using the form below.
immediaC and its affiliated companies are seeking a Senior C# Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for a passionate developer with a strong understanding of C# and experience working on web applications.
We need a team player who takes work and play seriously. Most members of our team are currently working remotely and we have an available office workspace in downtown Halifax that allows individuals the ability to come to the office and work socially distanced.
The position responsibilities include:
- Design, code, and test products, projects and features working jointly with other team members to deliver fantastic solutions to immediaC clients
- Implement, test, and bug-fix features and functionality
- Provide estimates, specifications, and requirements
- Brainstorm technical solutions with peer developers, clients and business analysts
- Prepare technical documentation to deploy and support the finished application
- Get your ideas out in the daily scrum
- Keep up with technology and introduce new approaches/best practices to peers
- Promote teamwork in problem resolution
- Foster an environment of open discussion, debate, and questioning while always maintaining professionalism and respect for others
- You are proficient in C#
- You have a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- You have proven experience with software development and design
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are detail-oriented
- You want to be part of a company that has fun and gets shit done
- You want to be part of a growing team that is making a difference and doing interesting work
immediaC is a Halifax based software development firm that builds apps and intelligent websites that incorporate CRM, registration, credentialing and membership management software. Over the last 21 years, the company has built more than 3,800 applications, and websites for industry, government and nonprofits throughout Canada.
We are collaborative and passionate about our work and we are growing.
Consider a career move and a team you will love working with.