10 Questions To Ask While Consulting With A Web Design Agency
It was difficult to limit this to just 10 questions so we didn’t even try. We did, however, put the most important 10 questions at the beginning!
- Can I make updates to the site, or can you do that for me?
- Who will write the content?
- What hours do you provide support?
- Who will take pictures? Or can we use stock photos?
- Is the site mobile responsive?
- Does it include Google Analytics?
- Who does the Analytics monthly reviews?
- How long will it take to complete my website?
- Can you guarantee me a number one Google listing?
- How much will it cost?
If you have time, here are some more questions to ask:
- Who hosts your websites?
- Who provides the hosting? (Amazon, Microsoft)
- Do you do social media updates?
- Does the project include banners/images for social media accounts?
Some questions that your website team should be asking you:
- Who are your customers?
- What business are you in?
- What is your #1 business objective this year?
- What will your business look like in 5 years?
- What is your #1 business challenge?
- How did your last new client/member/patient find you?
- What is the most common way that new clients find you?
- How do new clients use your website in their buying decision today?
- How do existing clients use your website?
- How are you using social media? (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram and SnapChat)